Henkel at a Glance
Success with brands and technologies for
Employees from 124 different countries
Sales in 2021
20.1 billion euros
米乐体育app官网下载 Latest Press Releases
Henkel significantly increases sales, drives strategic agenda and raises sales guidance for 2022
- Group sales in the first half of 2022 grew organically by +8.9 percent to around 10.9 billion euros (nominal +9.9 percent), driven by all business units and regions
- Earnings impacted, as expected, by drastic input cost headwinds:
- Operating profit (EBIT)* reaches 1,166 million euros (-18.5%)
- EBIT margin* at 10.7% (-370 basis points)
- Earnings per preferred share (EPS)* at 1.95 euros, -20.8% at constant exchange rates
- Good progress in implementing the purposeful growth agenda and in merging the consumer businesses into Henkel Consumer Brands
- Outlook for fiscal 2022 updated:
- Organic sales growth: increased to +4.5 to +6.5 percent
- EBIT margin*: unchanged at 9.0 to 11.0 percent
- Earnings per preferred share (EPS)* at constant exchange rates: unchanged a decline in the range of -35 to -15 percent
Henkel Korea inaugurates Songdo Plant, delivering world class production capacity for electronics solutions
Henkel Korea has announced the completion of its state-of-the-art Songdo Plant within the Songdo High-tech Industrial Cluster in Incheon, which will become the Asia-Pacific production hub for high-impact electronics solutions of the Adhesive Technologies business unit.
Desktop Metal and Henkel announce the onboarding of Loctite branded formulations on the Xtreme 8k machine
Desktop Metal and Henkel have announced the first initial workflow validations on the Xtreme 8K, the largest DLP build volume machine for the 3D Printing market. Over the past two years, the companies have collaborated on various unique applications on ETEC’s printer platforms for industrial and medical use. The onboarding of Loctite branded formulations represents both partners’ strategic vision to support volume production in additive manufacturing.
Henkel to exit its business in Russia
Against the background of the current developments of the war in Ukraine, Henkel has decided to exit its business activities in Russia. The execution process is now being prepared. Henkel will work closely with its teams in Russia on the details to ensure an orderly process. In the meantime, Henkel’s 2,500 employees in Russia will continue to be employed and paid. The expected financial impact for Henkel resulting from the planned exit cannot be quantified at this time.