Whether you are leading a team or not, you have the power to change things and improve collaboration, innovation power and shape the company culture. The Leadership Commitments will support you in all these aspects.
Henkel Leadership Commitments – Leadership is everyone’s business
These are the Leadership Commitments
We act as entrepreneurs
We dare to take risks to shape exciting business opportunities.
We are committed to drive innovations and day-to-day improvements.
We encourage a culture of timely and clear decision making.
+ Anticipate future trends and customer needs faster than the market.
+ Be proactive, stand behind ideas and fight for them.
+ Be fast in experimenting, then scale up or let go.
- See innovation as the job of the innovation teams.
- Take risks that could harm Henkel or our stakeholders.
- Be afraid to make mistakes and take ownership for them.
We collaborate as strong teams
We always act as one team in the best interest of Henkel.
We collaborate based on trust and transparency.
We value diversity, curiosity and open-mindedness.
+ Strive to make others successful.
+ Create an environment of trust, excitement and fun.
+ Share learnings and best practices from inside and outside Henkel.
- Ignore the big picture for Henkel and its stakeholders.
- Micromanage and control everything.
- Be stubborn and reluctant to change your mind.
We develop people with passion
We take responsibility to build and develop the best team.
We challenge and recognize our people.
We give and take feedback and learn continuously.
+ Act as talent scouts to attract the best people for Henkel.
+ Offer opportunities for people to make a difference and get recognised.
+ Take responsibility and time for learning and sharing.
- Hide talent within your own organisation.
- Create unnecessary pressure for others.
- Give negative feedback without helping others to improve.
We own our results
We create the best solutions for our customers.
We take hands-on responsibility to achieve ambitious goals.
We keep our promises and commitments.
+ Understand the needs of our customers and markets to create high-value solutions.
+ Adapt quickly to changing environments and act accordingly.
+ Search for answers when confronted with a problem.
- Create bureaucracy but foster results.
- Shy away from conflicts.
- Give up short-term results while striving for long-term success.